Rules and Regulations
*The competition is open to musicians of all ages and nationalities.
* The repertoire can be freely chosen. (Video links please)
* The repertoire should consist of pieces that do not exceed the maximum time limit of the group. There is no minimum term. (If short recordings, then it's possible in 1 video link.)
* The age of the applicant on September 17, 2023, will be taken into account when dividing into age groups.
* All the names of the winners will be published on our website on the dates mentioned in the announcement and on social media channels
* The official results will be on September 24, 2023, on our website and our social media Addressee.
* In each category, the jury awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes, special jury prizes and special mentions according to the participant's score.
* When making the payment, it is imperative to indicate the full NAME of the participant and the desired which INSTRUMENT competition.
* The recording shall be taken by one camera, showing the face and hands of the musician.
* The video links should be provided directly at the time of registration, be can also be via email up until the registration deadline for the specific competition.
* By registering, participants allow the organizer to freely dispose of the photo, audio and video recordings submitted to the competition for the purpose of documentation and public relations on its website and social media.
* The judgment of the jury is final.
* All award-winning participants will receive a certificate of achievement via email. On request, we can also send you printed certificates by post.
* All winners will be presented on the official website of the online competition, as well as on the social media of the competition organization. (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
* Participants who have not received an award will receive a certificate of participation by e-mail on request. (at an additional ordering and shipping cost)
* Teachers and accompanying persons can also receive certificates on request. (at an additional ordering and shipping cost)
* By participating in the competition, the participants agree to the possible publication and popularization of the submitted recordings and photos for advertising purposes. The organizers of the competition reserve the right to edit and crop photos of participants for publication (advertising) on the Internet.
* Once the application fee is paid it cannot be refunded under any circumstances and candidates agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.