Rules and Regulations
*The competition is open to musicians of all ages and
* The repertoire can be freely chosen. (max. 2 Video
* The repertoire should consist of pieces that do not
exceed the maximum time limit of the group. There is no minimum term. (If short
recordings, then it's possible in 1 video link.)
* The age of the applicant on June 6, 2023, will be taken into account when
dividing into age groups.
* All the names of the winners will be published on
our website on the dates mentioned in the announcement and on social media
* The official results will be on June 10, 2023, on our website and our
social media Addressee.
* In each category, the jury awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd
prizes, special jury prizes and special mentions according to the participant's
* When making the payment, it is imperative to
indicate the full NAME of the participant and the desired which INSTRUMENT
* The recording shall be taken by one camera, showing
the face and hands of the musician.
* The video links should be provided directly at the
time of registration, be can also be via email up until the registration
deadline for the specific competition.
* By registering, participants allow the organizer to
freely dispose of the photo, audio and video recordings submitted to the
competition for the purpose of documentation and public relations on its
website and social media.
* The judgment of the jury is final.
* All award-winning participants will receive a
certificate of achievement via email. On request, we can also send you printed
certificates by post.
* All winners will be presented on the official
website of the online competition, as well as on the social media of the
competition organization. (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
* Participants who have not received an award will
receive a certificate of participation by e-mail on request. (at an additional ordering and shipping cost)
* Teachers and accompanying persons can also receive
certificates on request.
(at an additional ordering and shipping cost)
* By participating in the competition, the
participants agree to the possible publication and popularization of the
submitted recordings and photos for advertising purposes. The organizers of the
competition reserve the right to edit and crop photos of participants for
publication (advertising) on the Internet.
* Once the application fee is paid it cannot be
refunded under any circumstances and candidates agree to the terms and
conditions of the competition.
There are 3 different age categories:
O Age category A: 15-18 years old (with
a duration maximum of 15 minutes)
O Age category B: 10-14 years old (with
a duration of about 10 minutes)
O Age category C: up to 7 years old (with
a duration maximum of 5 minutes)
Candidates will need the following documents to
1- Application form
2- Passport or ID
copy (with photo)
3- Biography (in
4- Artistic photo
(with the name of the photographer)
5- Video links
(max. 2 video links)
6- Proof of
payment of the participation fee via bank, wise or PayPal transfer. (If you are
unable to pay with PayPal in your country, please contact us for an alternative
Please send All documents for submission before June
6, 2023, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The participation fee is 35 €.
here following bank account: (all
transfer and bank charges are to be covered by the applicant)
Bank: Bank Austria
IBAN: AT96 1200
0006 0177 8103
Bank Austria AG Rothschildplatz 1, A-1020 Vienna/AUSTRIA
(Please don’t forget! PAYPAL transfer charges are to be covered by the
PayPal account: email@example.com
Christian Schulz, Wiener Symphoniker & Richard Wagner Conservatory of
Vienna - Oleg Marchev, Anton Bruckner Universität - Giampaolo Vessella, Teatro
Nacional de São Carlos - Previn Moore, The Music and Arts University of the
City of Vienna (MUK) - David Jarh, Ljubljana Conservatory of Music - Burghard
Tölke, Peter Cornelius Conservatory of the City of Mainz
Award Ceremony and Winners Concert on June 28, 2023,
at the Palais Ehrbar Concert Hall Vienna (Mühlgasse 30, A-1040 Vienna