here following bank account: (all transfer and Bank
charges are to be covered by the applicant)
* The € 35 application fee via bank payment (plus the banking fee) is due in full, and will not be refunded by the competition board. (Austria, Belgium, Croatio, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain) More Infos EUROZONE
Bank: Bank Austria UniCredit
Name: Culture Meeting Point
IBAN: AT96 1200 0006 0177 8103
Bank Code (BIC/SWIFT): BKAUATWW
Address: UniCredit Bank Austria AG Rothschildplatz 1,
* Please send All documents for submission before
March 25, 2023, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* The official results will be on March 30, 2023, on
* In each category, the jury awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd
prizes and special mentions according to the participant's score.
* Grand Prize winners of all age categories, 1 winner
selected by the jury members will be awarded the Grand Prize.
* The Grand Prize winner of this prize will be asked
live performance at Mozarthaus Vienna and with receive an audio and video
* When making the payment, it is imperative to
indicate the full NAME of the participant and the desired PIANO competition.
* The recording shall be, showing
the face and hands of the musician.
* The video links should be provided directly at the
time of registration, but can also be submitted via email up until the
registration deadline for the specific competition.
* By registering, participants allow the organizer to
freely dispose of the photo, audio and video recordings submitted to the
competition for the purpose of documentation and public relations on its
website and social media.
* The judgment of the jury is final.
* Jury Members:
Oleg Marshev (Anton Bruckner Music University of Linz), Christian Schulz (Wiener
Symphoniker & Richard Wagner Conservatory of Vienna), Farkhad
Khudyev (Music Director of the University of Texas Symphony Orchestra), Burghard
Tölke (Peter Cornelius Conservatory of the City of Mainz)
* All award-winning participants will receive a
certificate of achievement via email. On request, we can also send you printed
certificates by post.
* All winners will be presented on the official
website of the online violin competition, as well as on the social media of the
competition organization (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube).
* Participants who have not received an award will
receive a certificate of participation by e-mail on request.
* Teachers and accompanying persons can also receive
certificates on request.
* By participating in the competition, the
participants agree to the possible publication and popularization of the
submitted recordings and photos for advertising purposes. The organizers of the
competition reserve the right to edit and crop photos of participants for
publication (advertising) on the Internet.
* Once the application fee is paid it cannot be
refunded under any circumstances and candidates agree to the terms and
conditions of the competition.